The Niagara Falls Commitment
Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our destination’s primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to stay informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
View Public Health Guidelines for Hotels
Niagara's hotels, motels, B&Bs and campgrounds are applying physical distancing, limited contact and cleaning guidelines, which can include:
- limiting the number of guests permitted in elevators, gyms, pools or other amenitites
- frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces in common areas such as door handles, elevator buttons, seating areas, etc.
- increased cleaning and disinfection in guest rooms after check-out
- directional arrows and floor decals for appropriate spacing requirements of 2m/6ft at registration desks or other common areas
- dedicated entrance and exit doors
- protective barriers and cashless and touchless payment transactions, where possible
Brands have also released information about health & safety programs and protocols. You can learn more by clicking on the logos below.