The Niagara Falls Commitment
Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our destination’s primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to stay informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
See What's Open in Niagara Falls
Niagara's attractions and experiences are applying physical distancing, limited contact and cleaning guidelines, which can include:
- limiting the number of guests permitted in/on an attraction or experience at any one time
- advanced ticketing and reservations, where applicable
- requiring guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering
- face masks may be required
- frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas such as door handles, rides, games, etc.
- directional arrows and floor decals for appropriate spacing requirements of 2m/6ft in queue lines or check-outs
- dedicated entrance and exit doors/lines
- cashless and touchless payment transactions, where possible
Niagara’s signature attractions have also released information about health & safety programs and protocols. You can learn more by clicking on the logos below.
Journey Behind the Falls
Whirlpool Aero Car
White Water Walk
Old Fort Erie
Whirlpool Golf Course
Legends on the Niagara Golf Course
Dinosaur Adventure Golf
Great Canadian Midway
Strike Rock n’ Bowl
Movieland Wax Museum