The Niagara Falls Commitment
Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our destination’s primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to stay informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
Niagara's restaurants are applying physical distancing, limited contact and cleaning guidelines, which can include:
- limiting the number of guests in the restaurant at any one time or per square metre
- spacing or removing tables to allow for spacing requirements of 2m/6ft or installing protective barriers between tables
- provide sufficient alcohol based hand rub at each table, at the entrance and exit of the establishment with prompting to use it at entrance and exit
- frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as door handles, menus, tables and chairs, etc.
- directional arrows and floor decals for appropriate spacing requirements of 2m/6ft at hostess stands or bars
- dedicated entrance and exit doors
- protective barriers and cashless and touchless payment transactions, where possible
Corporate groups have also released information about health & safety programs and protocols for their family of restaurants. You can learn more by clicking on the logos below.