The Niagara Falls Commitment
Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our destination’s primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to stay informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
See What's Open in Niagara Falls
Niagara's restaurants are applying physical distancing, limited contact and cleaning guidelines, which can include:
- limiting the number of guests in the restaurant at any one time or per square metre
- spacing or removing tables to allow for spacing requirements of 2m/6ft or installing protective barriers between tables
- frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as door handles, menus, tables and chairs, etc.
- directional arrows and floor decals for appropriate spacing requirements of 2m/6ft at hostess stands or bars
- dedicated entrance and exit doors
- protective barriers and cashless and touchless payment transactions, where possible
Corporate groups have also released information about health & safety programs and protocols for their family of restaurants. You can learn more by clicking on the logos below.