The Niagara Falls Commitment
Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our destination’s primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to stay informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
See What's Open in Niagara Falls
Retail stores, including gift shops, art galleries, wineries, breweries and distilleries are applying physical distancing, limited contact and cleaning guidelines, which can include:
- limiting the number of customers in a store at any one time or by square metre
- booking appointments in advance or on the spot
- requiring customers to use hand sanitizer upon entering
- face masks may be required
- frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas such as door handles and shopping carts
- one-way aisles and directional arrows
- floor decals at check-out lines for appropriate spacing requirements of 2m/6ft
- dedicated entrance and exit doors
- cashless and touchless payment transactions, where possible
- continuing to encourage curb side pick up or delivery
Niagara’s top shopping destinations have also released information about health & safety programs and protocols. You can learn more by clicking on the logos below.